OK, I think I have this set up:
- Jekyll installed and configured
jekyll-post-headerfunction in EMACS to set up the post.
- Posts syncing too and from Box.com and SDF’s MetaArray
cronjob to have it sync-and-build every half hour
- Tested an HTML post, so I can embed pictures, videos, etc.
I think this framework is better suited to me than WordPress, but we’ll have to try it out for a bit.
I cleaned up the posts to remove all the tests. I suppose this is a final test, which does need doing.
Still to do:
- Figure out iOS posting (probably some more tests)
- Set up some sort of comment capability
- Fix flyspell on squip. It’s not critical to Jekyll; it’s just something that needs doing.